Filmy a seriály, streamovací služby
Televize  |  Projektory
Audio a domácí kina
Multimediální centra  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  Digimanie
Svět mobilně

Jvc gr-DVL 9700

markob (3)|28.2.2005 17:01
How can i enable dv-in for my camcorder?I noticed that you can get a software for enable it.Ill be glad if someone can write step by step to enable dv-in and does dv -in work trought the same dv-out cable and how?I use pinnacle studio 9 and i dont know if maybe is some different procedure for record on camcorders tape?Maybe to turn ON some function on camcorder?

I got one more problem/qustion.

My camcorder JVC gr-DVL 9700 has very bad brightness,i mean the camcorder record to dark,when i get the video on pc the record is wery bad if i wached it on a camcorder the picture is pretty much normal if i incrise the brightness on the camcorder.
But the brightnes is very low/dark when the record gets to PC,altogether if i record with camcorder outside when there is no more sun on the sky,the record is useless.So im wondering is there any patch or update for this camcorder,becouse the camcorder is pretty much OK but this low brightness is killing my patient and i realy must get the answer to this question.

you cant even contact me on mail [email]emailemail@email.si[/email]
clee (6592)|28.2.2005 19:19
as for enabling dv-in try to google it, every camcorder cannot be moded so easily, as for brightness in PC it's probably display issue, your display setting is maybe too dark, when you're transmitting record from camcorder to PC it's simple data transfer so no information changes
markob (3)|28.2.2005 22:50
[quote=clee]as for enabling dv-in try to google it, every camcorder cannot be moded so easily, as for brightness in PC it's probably display issue, your display setting is maybe too dark, when you're transmitting record from camcorder to PC it's simple data transfer so no information changes[/quote]

I alrady solved the dv-in,it was realy easy.

But brightnes on captured video on camcorder is still a problem.I know that when you transfered a video from camcorder to pc taht is the same,and my setings on camera is good becouse i use automatic and manual adjustments and i know that my camcorder has not the best luxes for camcorder,but whats bother me is that cheaper camcorders have more brightnes that my camcorder.You must understand me that the brightnes is normal at day light but ven the sun goes down(not dark)that the video is realy without brightnes.I can incrise brightnes later in video editing program but that is not a solution becouse i get a CLIPING contrast and brightnes.
Ok il probably must satisfy with this minus on my camcorder.

TNX and bye :-((
clee (6592)|28.2.2005 23:01
yeah, I see, it's just caused bz too small CCD, I don't know dimension of your camcorder's CCD but it won't be one of the biggest unfortunately